Postgraduate studies

As I have said in some previous publications, I have had the idea of studying a master's degree for quite some time. I know that people are changing, so it is still very difficult for me to decide exactly what master's degree I want. However, what interests me most now is disaster risk management and territorial planning. 

My dream is to study in England. I have done some research and there are very good masters there in the area I am interested in. Can you imagine being selected at the university of Oxford, Cambridge or Leeds? It would be amazing, I hope to try in a few more years. Although the truth is that I prefer not to have any expectations, the selection processes for those universities are very demanding, but it is certainly worth trying.

Ideally I would like to study a part-time course, hopefully in the mornings. But since my idea is to live there while the master's degree lasts, I have no problem with studying at other times of the day. I intend to apply through Becas Chile so I hope that money will not be an obstacle.

Sometimes I also have a crazy idea: go study in Japan. Some time ago I saw a TV program about Chileans living abroad (I love those programs haha) and I loved the idea of going to Japan. I know very little about that country. I've seen very little of it but through the movies it has caught my attention a lot, and I love the idea of studying in a place like Tokyo and getting out of my comfort zone.



Comentarios

  1. I also saw that program of Chileans living in Japan haha, I hope you fulfill your dream by studying in England. I'm going to investigate what geography programs are like in that country :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you can complete your dream. If you ask me, I recommend you Leeds, just because I knew the city and I loved it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I interested too in disaster risk management and territorial planning! If in the future it's what you like, you should go for it <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wild animals and pets

A country I would like to know

The best holidays I've had