The best holidays I've had

Throughout my life, I think I have had many unforgettable vacations. However, one that I remember very fondly was in September last year, specifically the National Holidays. With 5 friends, we went to Hornopirén, staying in a house that belongs to the parents of one of my friends. The plan was to go for five days, but we were having so much fun that we finally stayed for 10 days. 

During the days we were there we did many fun things, like going to the river, walking around town, trekking in the National Park on a rainy day, going to the hot springs at 2 am, going to the fonda, cooking all together, eating empanadas, drinking earthquake, beer, wine and many other things haha

I consider it one of the most unforgettable trips since I tend to plan a lot of the things I do, but this time it was different. It was a very adventurous, improvised and spontaneous trip since we decided to go just two days before. Here is a photo of the place, captured by one of my friends.



Comentarios

  1. A pity that this year we could not celebrate the national holidays due to the pandemic. Hornopirén looks really nice and beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woah that sound so much fun, I never go there but it looks really beautiful! Great blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, that sounds great, for my part I haven't traveled with friends but when I am with them the best is the unplanned

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also usually plan things a lot! haha, I think that being like this helps you enjoy spontaneous trips like this even more <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hornopiren is beautiful, its landscapes are wonderful <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wild animals and pets

A country I would like to know