Wild animals and pets

I love animals. When I was a child, I lived in a house and I had two very dear dogs, we played a lot and when they died it was really very sad. When I was 12 years old I moved from living at home to an apartment and because it is a small space, it is better not to have pets here. I think that's good because, although I love animals, I think they should have space to move around, play and explore.

That's why I don't think it's right to have animals in a zoo. I think that having animals in captivity is a practice that should be stopped, because nothing justifies having animals locked up in a very different environment than the one they are naturally adapted to. I think the same thing about the animals used in medical research, the clothes made with animal skin and also about eating them. We must leave the animals free and not occupy them to satisfy human whims.

Finally, the sea is my favorite place because I love to swim, so if I could be an animal, I would want to be a fish (like Juan Luis Guerra's song haha).



Comentarios

  1. I totally agree that animals should not be at the zoo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG, I really love that song. I like the way you think about animals :c <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the sea too and if it were an animal, I would also love to be a fish. But the problem is that it would be very difficult to survive with so many predators xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. its true, me neither like that the people keep their pets in reduced space

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to know

The best holidays I've had