My future job

 I am currently studying geography and I like it very much. Therefore, the kind of work I would like to have is that of a geographer.

 I imagine it to be very entertaining, working with other people, and traveling to new places from time to time. I would like a job that combines outdoor work with indoor work.

 For the area I am interested in, I would love to work in a government office such as ONEMI or SERNAGEOMIN.

 I am not studying any specialty yet, but I would like to do a diploma on disaster risks or something similar. And well, in the future, I would like to study a master's degree in England as I mentioned in a previous post. But that is a very big dream and I know that there is still time for that.

 The truth is that I don't aspire to a great salary, I know it won't be like that. But I am interested in being able to apply my knowledge and above all to contribute positively to the planning for natural or man-made disasters in the country.

 I also hope to work as a team (teachers always tell us that geographers almost always work in multidisciplinary teams) and the truth is that I really like the idea of being able to collaborate and also learn from others.

As for the workplace, if a good opportunity were offered, I would of course accept to move to another place. However, I prefer to stay in Santiago, because I like this city.



Comentarios

  1. Wooh it would be very entertaining to work in ONEMI I’d like to work there too! I find the disaster risks interesting to study, specially the volcanos

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wild animals and pets

A country I would like to know

The best holidays I've had