My childhood days

Music is definitely very good at making one remember moments. In my case, listening to Axe or songs from the Mekano youth program, takes me back to my childhood immediately, being with my friends from school learning the choreography and lyrics of the songs.

I don't remember which is my first childhood memory, but I do have some favorites. For example, when we would go to the beach with my family during the winter or summer vacations. We would always stay in the same beach cottage located in El Tabo and it was really fun.

My favorite activity as a child was swimming. I was a swimmer in the children's team of the Universidad de Chile from 8 to 16 years old. I trained from Monday to Saturday, and even at some point I thought that as an adult I would be a professional swimmer haha

In general, my childhood was good. Maybe because of swimming, I missed out on trying other activities, but it was all worth it, as I had a lot of good times and only have good memories.

Finally, I share with you a picture with my mom. 





Comentarios

  1. Wow, 8 years practicing swimming is a lot! I barely learned how not to drown at that age xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How good that you have been a swimmer for so many years! I was very afraid of swimming pools as a child D:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh hang it out in the beach is a very good memorie too! I really like your picture

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wild animals and pets

A country I would like to know

The best holidays I've had